Outfitters Kauai Zipline - 1-888-508-9948
Outfitters Kauai has built an amazing zipline course in the jungles of Kipu Ranch. Most of the ziplines include two-lines so you and a family member, friend, or stranger can share in the experience. Having two people go at a time makes the line go faster too!
The zipline course is located in 3 different sections of the ranch. The first section is within the jungle canopy near Kipu Falls. After finishing the first line, you'll repel down a cute waterfall, finishing in a tree house platform. A double line zooms you across a lovely stream and you'll use a walking platform to get back across.
The section section takes you to an open field that shows off Kipu Ranch. This is where Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones were filmed and you might recognize some of the mountain peaks. The 3 ziplines in this section all have two lines and are longer than the those jungle lines.
The 3rd and final zipline section is the longest and coolest. You'll zip across a big jungle ravine and return across it on a double line. On this last one you dismount in the middle of the line. This means you'll swing back and forth like a pendulum before coming to stop. Although the 1,600ft line isn't the longest in Kauai it's the longest lasting ride!
The most unique is a zipline right into a freshwater swimming hole. The rider simply lets go and makes a splash landing in the refreshing pool. You'll have lunch at this spot in you signed up for this
The newest and coolest zipline is the longest single line in the Hawaiian Islands. Riders zoom headfirst down this 4,000ft line that truly makes you feel like you are flying!
- There are 3 different zipline options with this course. Activities Of Kauai sells them all.Please review these carefully before making your selection. Each option includes discounted pricing for kids 14 and under.
- Flyline - This is a single line but it's the longest zipline in Kauai! Over 4,000ft long. You'll see some movie locations and unique Kauai scenery on the drive out too.
- Treehouse Plus Kauai Zipline Tour - This includes 7 ziplines in 3 unique areas of Kipu Ranch. The first 3 are part of the "Treehouse portion which is within the forest canopy. One is actually a repel line that goes over a small waterfall. The next three are tandem side-by-side lines on the open fields of Kipu Ranch. The finale is the 4,000ft Flyline.
- Adrenaline - This includes the 3 longest ziplines available at Kipu Ranch. Two go over a giant jungle ravine and the last is the ever popular 4thft line! A picnic lunch is held after at a freshwater pool. A water zipline is available to use during lunch.
- Restrictions: No children under 7. Weight limit is 275Ibs. No pregnancies, recent surgeries or medical issues.
- What to Bring & Wear: Closed toed shoes are required. Bring bug spray, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and camera. Wear comfortable clothing that isn't form fitting or you'll be in for a big surprise. Bring or wear a bathing suit for Nui Nui or Big Kahuna options. They include the waterfall zipline.
These are the days!
Kaui Kine Zip ...These are the days!